User Agreement for Irshad Classes
This User Agreement (the “Agreement”) describes the terms and conditions on which Irshad offers you to be a participant in the learning courses on the website.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. AFTER READING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACCEPTING THEM, YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THE SAID TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TO FAITHFULLY COMPLY WITH THE SAME. However. if you have any questions about this Agreement, email Irshad at: email@example.com
- Registration. Information required upon registration for each participant on Irshad must be accurate and complete. You must update such information as needed in order to ensure that the information remains to be accurate and complete.
- Use of Member ID and Password. Irshad assumes that all activities made using your Member ID and password are by you.
- Posting of Messages. Upon registration of a course on Irshad, Irshad allows you to post a message in the forum in a number of forms, such as your opinion about any of the topics, questions about the course content, and comments to other people’s questions or messages.
- License. By participating in the classes, you agree that Irshad shall have complete ownership of and unlimited and irrevocable rights (including economic, moral and all other rights that may exist in such material) and license to use, display, publish or communicate to the public, permit others (including, without limitation, partners) to publish, the Messages, online and offline, for a fee or otherwise, in whole or in part, throughout the world and in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed without need of any notice, remuneration, compensation, royalties or attribution to you.
- User Conduct
a. You agree not to provide any Messages to the forum that (a) infringes any third-party intellectual property or publicity/privacy rights, (b) is knowingly false, and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law or regulation, (c) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information, and (d) promotes piracy.
b. As each forum is specifically tailored to address certain course material, you are responsible for identifying in the title which audio your question is regarding. You should stay on-topic at all times, and clearly identify what requires further clarification.
c. You agree not to post several questions within the body of one email message to the forum. Please also create a separate thread for each question that you have regarding the course material.
d. You agree not to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or “flood,” cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges during live sessions.
e. You agree not to use the forum to either advertise or promote commercial endeavors, which includes direct posts as well as active links to other sites on the Internet, without permission from the Irshad Administrator. You may, however, include URLs or active links to commercial sites, reasonable in number, only for the sole purpose of expanding on comments or providing additional information as part of regular forum interactions.
f. You agree that you will not incorporate any word in your name, Message ID or custom user title that is defamatory, obscene or profane, or which violates any trademark, service mark, or other proprietary/intellectual property rights of any third party, including, without limitation, that of Irshad.org.uk
g. “Impersonation,” or assuming the character of another member by copying his username and manner of writing, is not allowed.
h. “Flaming,” or lashing out at other participants is strictly forbidden. Proper etiquette/ adab is required for participation in Irshad.org.uk
i. “Spamming,” or sending unsolicited electronic junk mail or junk newsgroup postings, in any form, is strictly forbidden.
j. “Trolling,” or posting insulting or deliberately divisive threads/replies for the purpose of (1) harvesting retaliatory insults and flames, or (2) throwing off the balance of the forum, is also disallowed.
k. Posting in textspeak or SMS lingo is strictly prohibited. Members must spell their words completely and correctly.
l. Students agree to abide by the copyright over all media posted for this course: © Copyright 2019-2020: Irshad (www.Irshad.org.uk)
- Content Filtering.
a. Irshad reserves the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in its sole opinion, violates any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
b. Irshad may elect, at its sole discretion, to monitor some, all, or no areas of Irshad.org.uk for adherence to these terms and conditions. Moderators of Irshad control individual forums. Questions about a particular forum should be directed to the respective forum moderator or course instructor.
d. Irshad does not endorse or recommend any of the opinions or ideas contributed by its users. However, Irshad permits others to make judgments about your Messages.
e. Irshad is not responsible for any and all Messages expressed in the forum. Irshad does not attempt to control or validate any comments or recommendations provided by the participants and is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Messages. Therefore, you bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the Messages.
f. Information contained in the forum, including but not limited to those relating to law or medicine or other fields, is not intended to substitute for the advice or opinion of your own lawyer or physician or professional/ religious adviser. You agree not to rely solely on any of the advice or opinion expressed. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Irshad be liable for any reliance on any such information, nor shall Irshad be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the information in Irshad.org.uk
- User Privacy.
a. Irshad.org.uk collects information during the registration process to operate the site (“Registration Information”). It collects non-personally identifiable information (often referred to as demographic information).
b. Your Registration Information is used only for demographic statistics. Irshad keeps all of your Personal Information private and does not share it with any third parties. Irshad will not disclose your Personal Information unless acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Irshad; (3) enforce the User Agreement; or (4) act to protect the interests of its members or others.
c. Irshad will not send you any unsolicited information, including e-mail, unless you choose otherwise.
- Limitation of Use. Irshad reserves the right to limit the use of forums to any individual or group at any time.
- No Warranty.
a. Irshad disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material in the forums.
b. Irshad disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of Messages.
c. Irshad disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material through Irshad.org.uk
d. The Irshad.org.uk web site and services are provided “as is,” and Irshad expressly disclaims all warranties or conditions of any kind (whether express, implied or statutory), including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, Irshad does not promise or warrant to you that any aspect of the web site and system will work properly or will be available continuously.
- No Liability. In no event shall Irshad be liable to any party for any loss or damage, including but not limited to lost revenues or profits or special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (howsoever arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with the Irshad.org.uk website, its services or this Agreement.
- Fees and Charges. Irshad reserves the right to modify the services offered by Irshad.org.uk from time to time, with or without notice, including the right to terminate such services. The student recognises and agrees to the fact that all payments are non-refundable. If the text is completed within the term or the program is completed within the allotted time, and the number of classes or amount of scheduled time remaining is fifty percent or less, no refund will be offered. If the amount of remaining time or classes is greater than fifty percent, a coupon code of value determined by Irshad shall be provided which may be used by the student in a future offering. Students who register via a subscription make a religious pledge to ensure that they complete the entire payment in accordance with the schedule
- Service. Each “hour” of live class time is defined as fifty minutes, and the instructor may go beyond this at his discretion. The instructor reserves the right to cancel a class. If this occurs, he will then rearrange the class in accordance with his schedule or it will be made up at a later date. Irshad has the unconditional right to cancel a class which has less than five registered students in it.
- Withdrawals. After registration and the receipt of payment, the student is not eligible for a refund. However, in the case that a student cannot continue with a particular class or if they wish to switch to a different class, course credit will be offered by Irshad. This decision must be made within 14 days of registration. If the new class opted for is being currently offered and it is of lesser value, the difference shall not be credited nor refunded to the student. Any credit is only valid for twelve months after initial registration.
- Amendments. Irshad reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Such amended terms and conditions shall be effective when posted at the Irshad.org.uk website.
- Copyright. Students are not permitted to make copies of the material they download from Irshad, nor are they permitted to upload the files to any other website/ program. Do not distribute the material to others, whether they be friends or family.
- On-Demand Courses. Students who register for an on-demand course have access to the class for twelve months from the date of initial registration. Thereafter, student access shall be revoked. The material is provided for educational purposes and not for the transfer of propriety rights.